Arcade Cabinet Kit – The Fatality
The Best Arcade Cabinet Kit on the Planet
Cam Lock System
All Necessary hardware for quick and easy assembly with just a screwdriver.
Marquee, Control/Button Panel, Monitor
Removable Control Panel
Additional Items to Consider
We suggest 4″ speakers and a small amp or use computer speakers
Sky is the limit.
Fits 32″ widescreen monitor/TV. Up to 30″ wide
More In-Depth Description Below
Order the best bartop arcade on the planet at the top of the page!
<p><img height=”1″ width=”1″ style=”border-style:none;” alt=”” src=”//googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/viewthroughconversion/992854117/?value=0&amp;guid=ON&amp;script=0″/></div></p>
Arcade Cabinet Kit for 32″ Monitor
The goal of this arcade cabinet kit is have everything you need to assemble. No hidden costs $, heavy/special tools, glue, screws, painting, routing, cut plexiglass, or multiple expensive trips to Home Depot are required. A quick craigslist arcade search in your area and you will see the pitiful game room additions you can get for this price. And yes, those only play the one game. There is only one way to get one of these, they have to be hand made or your have to “know a guy” and he won’t come cheap. Create something truly unique and awesome. Don’t worry, we have all the guides on our site on connecting everything up along with configuring the software to play games or support is a quick email away [email protected]. If you can do Ikea style, you can easily do this.
Arcade Cabinet Kit Cabinet Features:
- Wider cabinet to accommodate up to a 32″ wide screen monitor (Vesa ready)
- Cabinet made out of black or white melamine for no painting
- Cam lock system for quick and easy assembly
- Under-mounted routing for joysticks so they stand taller
- Different variations of control panel options to meet your needs
- Includes plexiglass for control panels, marquee, and Monitor
Add High QualityGraphics:
- Send us your graphics or work with our design team
- We laminate all graphics for extra protection
- The marquee is printed on back-lit translight material if you want to add a light