The Best Bartop Arcade on the Planet
Cam Lock SystemAll Necessary hardware for quick and easy assembly with just a screwdriver.
CNC PrecisionSmooth Black Melamine Finish – No painting
PlexiglassMarquee, Control/Button Panel, Monitor
Pre-Slotted for T-moldingReady for applicataion
Make Yours Even BetterCheck out our addon packages
High Quality Adhesive Vinyl Wrap with Translight Marquee $79.99
Custom LayoutsUsing Included Photoshop Files
CompatibleUSB encoder works with Windows, Linux, Mac, and Raspberry Pi
Bonus!If you plan to use a Raspberry Pi our provided image that will work out of the box with our control kits!
Control Bundle Starting at $79.99
Additional Items to Consider
T-Molding20′ of 3/4″
AudioWe suggest 4″ speakers and a small amp or use computer speakers
MonitorFits 22″ widescreen monitor. Up to approx 20.4″ wide and 12.5″ tall
ComputerA small format computer like mini-itx or Raspberry Pi.
More In-Depth Description BelowOrder the best bartop arcade on the planet at the top of the page!
Bartop Arcade Kit Deluxe
The goal of this bartop arcade kit is have everything you need to assemble. No hidden costs $, heavy/special tools, glue, screws, painting, routing, cut plexiglass, or multiple expensive trips to Home Depot are required. A quick craigslist arcade search in your area and you will see the pitiful game room additions you can get at that price. And yes, those only play the one game. There is only one way to get one of these, they have to be hand made or your have to “know a guy” and he won’t come cheap. Create something truly unique and awesome. Don’t worry, we have all the guides on our site on connecting everything up along with configuring the software to play games or support is a quick email away [email protected]. If you can do Ikea style, you can easily do this.
Bartop Arcade Kit Cabinet Features:
- Wider cabinet to accommodate up to a 22″ wide screen monitor (Vesa ready)
- Cabinet made out of black melamine for no painting or easier application for vinyl graphics
- Cam lock system for quick and easy assembly (this is huge, trust me)
- Pre-slotted for arcade t-molding (yep, you do not need a router)
- 20 pre-cut button holes
- Under-mounted routing for joysticks so they stand taller (great for sanwa joysticks)
- 1 or 2 player control panel boards included
- Includes plexiglass for control panels (1 or 2 player), marquee, and Monitor (otherwise you would have to lay plex over the boards and try to route/trace it out, ugh)
- Black plastic L to hold the marquee
- Photoshop template so you can layout your own graphics for printing
- And more
Add High Quality Easy to Apply Graphics:
- Photoshop files included for side art, marquee, control panel, and button panel
- Send us your graphics and we will print on high quality adhesive vinyl
- We can laminate the control panel graphics for extra protection
- The marquee is printed on back-lit translight material if you want to add a light
Example Artworks See more
You can also add our high quality control panel components:
The 2 player upgrade contains:
- 2 player USB Xin-Mo Controller Board to connect all the buttons to your pc
- 6′ USB Cable
- Button Ground Wire Daisy Chain Connector harness
- Button Component Connectors harness
- USB powered
- Supports 2 joysticks and 22 total buttons
- Windows, Linux, Mac, PS2, and Rpi compatible
- 2 Zippyy (solid generic brand), LED, or Sanwa (name brand) joysticks (4 or 8 way compatible)
- Colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Black, or Green
- You will not need to route for undermount
- 20 Standard Arcade Non-led, LED Chrome, or LED Standard trim illuminated Buttons
- Includes button, microswitch, and nut
- LED buttons include above along with led lamp holder and led colored light
- Please enter the colors you would like for the buttons upon ordering.
Bonus if you order the LED buttons you will get our:
- GameRoomSolutions.com custom LED Molex 12v Connector and Daisy Chain Harness
- 30 .250 Positive and Negative connectors
- Easily connect to your computer power supply via included standard molex connector to illuminate buttons
- This will make you life 100% easier then trying to rig up a harness
What this bartop arcade kit does not include
- T-molding (will cost you $10 on ebay, this way you can pick your color)
- Pc or Raspberry Pi (we suggest raspberry pi 3) or there is plenty of room for a micro atx board or smaller to fit for a full HyperSpin or Windows experience.
- 4″ Speakers/Small amp or computer speakers
Why Buy from GameRoomSolutions.com?